Each year I let the girls choose their birthday party theme! I figure its their day, and it only comes once a year! plus, who doesn't love a party?! :)
Kinley told me for almost a whole year that she wanted Hello Kitty. When I saw this balloon I couldn't help myself! She almost had a heart attack when she came downstairs! It stayed inflated for a month!
Loving Uncle Chris
Kendra called to wish Kinley a happy birthday and see if she had anything special that she wanted.
her reply made everyone laugh.
A pencil sharpener. LOL!
She was thrilled when she opened up her gift to find a purple electronic sharpener and a few brand new pencils!
Mila was so excited for Kinley's birthday this year and kept asking over and over again to give her a gift. We let her pick something to give her. She knows her sister well!
Kinley has been playing doctor with her toys since before I can remember!
She was so excited for her big gift! "A DOC STATION!!!"
...and a day has not gone by without toys getting their checkups.:D
She had one other request for her birthday.
She wanted donuts. (man, this girl is easy to please!)
....but, whats a birthday without cake?! Another amazing cake by Susan Fox! <3 p="">
he puts up with so much! :)
and what better way to end a night than headstand competitions with papa?!
Monday we decided to go out and celebrate again, on her actual birthday! Nick took the day off work and we headed out for some fun!
We let her pick what she wanted to do and she choose to spend the day at Thanksgiving Pointe.
I wanted to take a picture when I said smile, this is what I got.... :)
We started with lunch at the Harvest where she got one of her favorite treats!
After, we headed to the dinosaur Museum!
While we were there she got a few phone calls from family members singing her happy birthday!
Then we headed to farm Town where we spent a good 30 minutes or longer doing one of her favorite things Riding around and around on the horses. I think she rode every horse there. :)
Mila got pretty fancy, riding with no hands. She is too confident for her own good sometimes :)
We even got lucky enough to be there when they brought the cow in for milking. Both of them got a chance to help milk her!
We ended the day getting rid of any energy they had left at the Museum of Natural Curiosity.
I think its safe to say that they slept good that night :) I hope it was memorable for her. I know it wont be something I easily forget!
You only turn 5 once, and you are the best 5 year old I know so far!
Happy Birthday!
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment