Easter fell over General Conference weekend this year. So, they got to wear their Easter dresses to church a week early. The skirts. They are straight out of the 90's. When they are 20 they will probably wonder what I was dressing them in, but I LOVED them! :) Also, my childhood best friend made them. Added bonus. :)
I can just tell them it was sentimental. *wink*
Oh my goodness... I die! This happened without any prompting from Mom. I have said it before, and I will say it again. I am SO glad they have each other.
Easter wouldn't be Easter without coloring some eggs! Both of the girls REALLY got into it this year! It was a lot of fun to just let them go at it, and see their designs!
Mila was super proud of her first egg.....
then she learned a very valuable lesson.... :)
That was just the first of many that got dropped that night!
My little artist at work!
All done! They did so GOOD and LOVED it!
I let them pick one fun kit outside of just coloring the eggs! They both went right for the Tutu Animals kit! LOL!
Mila was being so funny the night we did the eggs!
Mila's Bunny with her custom tutu. - Designs by Mila
My Pig egg with Custom Tutu -Designs by Mom
Kinley's Bunny with Custom Tutu -Designs by Kinley
Im not sure why I didnt get a picture of Nick but his is the one eyed chick! and yes, he even made his tutu! - Designs by Nick!
He is the best Dad for girls... seriously!
The Next Morning the girls woke up! They had completely forgotten about the Easter bunny coming. They slept in til about 8:30 and I was even able to get Mila in the bath before they remembered. :)
The girls found the trail of candy the easter bunny left! Their favorite! Twizzlers licorice but it was rainbow colored!
Kinley found their baskets first!
Later we got the girls all dressed up just for fun, curled their hair, and took a few more pictures! Any excuse is a good excuse to get dressed up :)
HAPPY EASTER!!




No comments:
Post a Comment