Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth - Fun with the Family

Back in July (I know, it took me long enough to get it blogged right?)  our family went to Disneyland for our family vacation.


We had a blast.  Brace yourself, between Kynsie and I we took something like 1,200 pictures..This is going to be a BIG post.  But we were there for 10 days soo....that is only 120 pictures a day..alright that's still pretty ridiculous...However, we caught EVERY moment!


We spent quality time with family

Being silly during down time


Tender Moments
Kinley sleeping REALLY good, after her first day at Disneyland!


Relaxing
Believe it or not, she picked up the newspaper to look at it herself!

Waiting in line, and riding rides





Kinley's 1st Ride at Disneyland.  Pirates.  She LOVED it!

Sometimes pouting

But....
Mostly Smiling

4 comments:

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

So cute! I still can't believe how old these baby girls are getting!

Mandi said...

well kate that was just delightful.

thoughts...
1. you're parents are adorable together.
2. you're hair is garg-ious darling.
3.favorite pic: kendra smashed into the front of a car!

Audrey said...

Fun

Leslie said...

As Mandi said...that was just delightful. As I went through this post,I smiled!!! Such a fun and memorable Disneyland vacation, as so many of our other trips to Disneyland have been. Can you just copy and paste this post to my blog???!!! :)