Friday, September 17, 2010

Playin' at Grandma's House

Its a family tradition to go over to MY Grandma Cherry's house (this whole title thing is getting confusing now that there are so many Grandmas! :D) after church on Sunday.  We had Regional Conference this last week, so we got to all go over at the same time and visit with everyone.

I couldn't help but take this picture.  They were having so much fun playing.  I'm lucky to have such great helpers to watch and genuinely want to play with Kinley.  

Kinley & Kylee
I have a feeling these two are going to be good friends growing up. 
Kylee is always asking me if she can come play with "Kin Kin"!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I hope they will be good friends too! That is something I always felt bad about when I had Kylee...I was so worried that she would be alone as she got older, because you all were so much older than her. Grandma would then remind me that she would have nieces and nephews. Thanks to you and Nick she does!!!