There are 2 milestones we have hit, both displayed in the below picture!
1 - Kinley can sit completely on her own to play to her hearts content! (she is also scooting and figuring out how to crawl, but I have not caught any of that on camera yet.)
2 - She FINALLY has enough hair for me to pull to the side and put a clip in! Whoohoo! This is a very important day in a girls life. Everyone needs a little variety!

5 comments:
What a beautiful babe! I love her! :)
she's too cute. how fun. I love all the new stages!!
She is so stinkin cute! I just want to squeeze her cheeks :)
She is growing up super fast...just like her Mom did. :) Enjoy and love her! She is beautiful, just like her Aunt Kynsie said. I love her too!
It's so fun when they start sitting up cause then they can play by themselves and do all sorts of fun things.
Post a Comment