Friday, September 17, 2010

Another 1st

There seems to be a lot of these the last while!  This one however is not a first word, first step, or anything of that nature. 

 Kinley attended her very first Professional SPORTING EVENT!

On Wednesday Nicks Dad invited us up to the Real SLC Soccer game.  I had never been to a professional soccer game before so it was fun to see! :)

I even made Nick choose "his favorite player" (in High School this would be known as the boyfriend game...) naturally we didnt know anything about any of the players so you just pick the best looking one out of the bunch. :)  Nick found the one that weighed the most and was the tallest and said that he picked him because he is a "wall"...within the first quarter he had been hurt 2 times, and was out of the game... poor #3...Pretty much broke Nick's heart ;) 

Here Kinley is, Smiling and happy! 


1 comment:

debbie said...

Hey Katelin-I love your Disneyland posts and the 6th month photos of that darling little Kinley! She is so stinkin' cute!