Friday, April 10, 2009

Is He Paying Attention?!

This last weekend during conference Nick was on his computer, and I was painting my toe nails. I looked over at Nick and he was so focused on whatever he was doing I thought, "Hummm, I wonder if he would even notice if I painted HIS toe nails?" After I was done with mine, I started on his...He finally noticed after about toe 2 but I had to finish! :)

(WOW, our feet our white! we will be spending some time by the pool this summer!)

Later on that day We ran outside to take the garbage out and Nick grabbed some flip flops as his shoe of choice. On our way back to the house our neighbors
(3 of them, one of them being a guy) commented on how cute his toes looked. Ha Ha! As soon as we got back in the house the cotton balls, and finger nail polish remover were out, and the color was off. Good thing I managed to get a picture of our matching toes first so I could document the moment. Ha Ha!

3 comments:

Hendrix's Household said...

I might not ever let him live that one down. It might be the come back i use for the I don't know comment.

stacy said...

That's awesome! The answer to your title question is no. 90% of the time anyway.

Mandi said...

ha ha! the other day I was telling Ben a story while he was playing xbox...bad idea. as soon as I got to the part where the aliens desended upon me and pocked out my eyeballs I realized he was no longer paying attention.