Nick has always driven a Honda Prelude and as I dated him I fell in love with his old '89 Honda. After the timing belt broke this last week, and it was going to cost more to repair than it was worth we started looking for a "new" (used) car. We looked at a few different makes and models but it all came right back to this
Our "New"
CHERRY RED HONDA PRELUDE!




We ended up getting a 2000 Honda Prelude with 100,000 Miles on it. It sounds like a lot but we got a great deal, and these things go forever! Here were some of its listed features: "great gas mileage, vtech (200 horse power, Nick isnt excited for that at all.) Sunroof, Power everything, air conditioning, heat, tilt wheel etc. Nicks last prelude stopped counting miles at 241,000 and was still going! We hope this car will do the same!
Nick is going to pay, and pick it up today! We are really excited for another prelude!
2 comments:
Congratulations! I like the color.
I love that car...and you are right, Honda's go forever.
Post a Comment