April 2nd 18 years ago I became a big sister! Even though they are all bigger than me now (Who said they could have all the tall genes?! except Kylee, still waiting to see if they saved any for her.) Normally Kynsie's birthday would be just another good excuse for cake and ice cream but HOLY COW!! SHE IS 18! Its crazy to me! Im so excited to see where her life is going to take her in the years to come. (It already is lookin' good! Life is taken' her to Europe this summer!)
Well, on Sunday We had a family birthday party for Kynsie, AND Kendra. since Mom and Dad have been remodeling the house and she didn't get a family dinner. It was a lot of fun. :)
Opening Gifts


The Cake


Kynsie Decorated her own cake, and boy was she proud of it!
Kylee couldn't wait to eat cake and ice cream!HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYNSIE!
1 comment:
yikes that went by quick..don't you feel like an old fart now. I saw how tall kendra was the other day, and I feel your pain! when the heck did she get so tall?!
Post a Comment