There is nothing that makes me feel better than being in a clean house or office. Some people might think I am a little OCD about keeping things clean, especially when I make them clean until its perfect (*cough* Nick) :D haha. Nick ALWAYS is willing to help me clean or do anything to help and often surprises me with a clean house when I get home from work. Thanks Buddy!
Well, The other day I decided it was time to clean my desk at work! I had papers EVERYWHERE! It feels SO much better now and I think I work harder now that its clean!
after my desk was all clean I realized that my favorite part of my whole desk is my shelf. It reminds me of the things I love and what is important.
I have a picture of the Rife/Jensen/Cherry Family, a picture of the Austin/Case/Hendrix Family, and naturally a picture of Nickel and I.
I also have my Willow Tree figurine, a tile sign that says "Families are Forever", a mirror with a gold ribbon tied around it reminding me that I need to treat my customers and co workers how I would want to be treated ( golden rule, no matter how MAD they make me some days!) :D, and my Plant, that is STILL alive might I add!
(This plant has grown a lot since I acquired it from my friend when she left Novell. I never thought I had too much of a green thumb so this plant is really forgiving! I love it!
1 comment:
ooh! I just love a clean area as well... doesn't it jsut make you want to let out a long sigh. I love your shelf as well...perfect motivation to go happily through a day.
Post a Comment