Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fabulous Feet

Alright everyone for any of you that know me you know I am not one to really go to spas, or get pampered. I can wash my own face and paint my own nails ;) haha

However, This last Thursday after work my friend Holly and I decided there would be nothing better than a pedicure after a day of work.

So after work we headed to New Nails for a pedicure! It felt so good to getting my feet rubbed while getting a back massage! I might have a new bad habit :) haha


The End Result!
We both got CUTE snowflake designs on our big toes!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I love the fabulous snowflake...christmas toe nails will look fabulous in christmas jammies.

Wendy said...

Cute toes! I love a good pedi! It makes me want to go get a new one. :)