A whole year has come and gone and I have learned a few things.
- Being Selfish only causes problems
-He will do anything for his brothers, and family (and mine) because of the love he has for them.
- Giving in makes me happier than getting what I want
-if I ask, he always gives me what I want. Sometimes I don't even have to ask. :)
- I will never be as great as a cook as my Mom and Grandma :D
- He is handsome (I knew that before, but he becomes more attractive everyday) :D
- Laughing makes life easier
- He loves Turkey Rolls and Grandmas Homemade Mac and Cheese
-Don't complain about the games he plays and what he is doing, play with him!
-Nick is the perfect husband for me. Nick will always be there for me no matter what. He loves me.
December 14, 2007 I was sealed for time and all eternity to my best friend in the SLC Temple. This past year being married to him has been the best, most adventurous, busiest, and most relaxing, year of my life. :) haha (doesnt make all the much sense hu?) There has been a lot of learning and growing that has taken place and I wouldn't give that up for the world!
Nick took me to Park City for our 1st anniversary this year. We had so much fun.We Packed up the car and took off Friday Night after work for some time alone away from everything. We definitely started the night off right with dinner at Ruby River where we ate like Kings and Queens! :) Yummy Stake and Peach Lemonade!
(Kate and Nick at Ruby River)
After dinner we jumped back in the car and took of for a weekend of snowboarding at the Canyons. :)
There wasn't much snow and there were only 2 runs open including the bunny hill so thats where Nick got stuck with me. :) Good News is, I got a little bit better.
I had wanted to learn to snowboard growing up but had only been skiing. Nick bought me the gear (I love my boots! I could wear them everywhere!) and now I am learning to board. :) I'm not sure if I will ever be able to completely keep up with Nick and the boys but slowly I am getting better. :) and it is TONS of fun!
Getting ready to go on the first run of the day!


( I love these Boots!) :D
After Snowboarding we got to dress up and go to Omniture's Christmas Party. Omniture has been such a great company to work for. They had a wonderful Christmas party at the Grand America Hotel in SLC. They had Really Gourmet food that we were not used to. haha I think Nick and I would have done better choking down some Mac and Cheese ;) LOL but it was fun to try something new. :)
(Fish, I think)
:D
Didn't we look good!? ;) I'm not really sure whats going on with my nose in the picture. Im pretty sure it was the lighting :)
Sunday was our actual anniversary. It was Perfect. We were able to relax and watch My Sassy Girl, and Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. We also had a slice of our wedding cake and some bubbly! :)



What good is getting married 11 days before Christmas if you dont have some Egg Nog? :)
I am so blessed to have gotten such a wonderful, and thoughtful man!
Thanks for a wonderful year and for making our 1st anniversary so perfect and memorable sweetie. I cant wait to see what life has in store for us!
I Love You!
~xoxoxo~
- Being Selfish only causes problems
-He will do anything for his brothers, and family (and mine) because of the love he has for them.
- Giving in makes me happier than getting what I want
-if I ask, he always gives me what I want. Sometimes I don't even have to ask. :)
- I will never be as great as a cook as my Mom and Grandma :D
- He is handsome (I knew that before, but he becomes more attractive everyday) :D
- Laughing makes life easier
- He loves Turkey Rolls and Grandmas Homemade Mac and Cheese
-Don't complain about the games he plays and what he is doing, play with him!
-Nick is the perfect husband for me. Nick will always be there for me no matter what. He loves me.
December 14, 2007 I was sealed for time and all eternity to my best friend in the SLC Temple. This past year being married to him has been the best, most adventurous, busiest, and most relaxing, year of my life. :) haha (doesnt make all the much sense hu?) There has been a lot of learning and growing that has taken place and I wouldn't give that up for the world!
Nick took me to Park City for our 1st anniversary this year. We had so much fun.We Packed up the car and took off Friday Night after work for some time alone away from everything. We definitely started the night off right with dinner at Ruby River where we ate like Kings and Queens! :) Yummy Stake and Peach Lemonade!
(Kate and Nick at Ruby River)After dinner we jumped back in the car and took of for a weekend of snowboarding at the Canyons. :)
There wasn't much snow and there were only 2 runs open including the bunny hill so thats where Nick got stuck with me. :) Good News is, I got a little bit better.
I had wanted to learn to snowboard growing up but had only been skiing. Nick bought me the gear (I love my boots! I could wear them everywhere!) and now I am learning to board. :) I'm not sure if I will ever be able to completely keep up with Nick and the boys but slowly I am getting better. :) and it is TONS of fun!
Getting ready to go on the first run of the day!


( I love these Boots!) :DAfter Snowboarding we got to dress up and go to Omniture's Christmas Party. Omniture has been such a great company to work for. They had a wonderful Christmas party at the Grand America Hotel in SLC. They had Really Gourmet food that we were not used to. haha I think Nick and I would have done better choking down some Mac and Cheese ;) LOL but it was fun to try something new. :)
(Fish, I think):D
Didn't we look good!? ;) I'm not really sure whats going on with my nose in the picture. Im pretty sure it was the lighting :)Sunday was our actual anniversary. It was Perfect. We were able to relax and watch My Sassy Girl, and Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. We also had a slice of our wedding cake and some bubbly! :)



What good is getting married 11 days before Christmas if you dont have some Egg Nog? :)I am so blessed to have gotten such a wonderful, and thoughtful man!
Thanks for a wonderful year and for making our 1st anniversary so perfect and memorable sweetie. I cant wait to see what life has in store for us!
I Love You!
~xoxoxo~
5 comments:
hey -- who works for Omniture? My whole freakin' family used to work there until they all hated it when it went public...so they found new jobs. But the Christmas party's they throw -- WHOA. they were always amazing and fancy and crazy like that.
CUTE blog. I can't believe it's been a year already. And I have always wanted to snowboard too...but I am way too scared to. And James doesn't really care about it, so I think it won't ever happen.
I love your boots too.
So does every muscle in your body hurt...or at least all of them in your legs? I am so curious how first year wedding cake is going to taste...was your's freezer burned?
Ours was actually pretty good! :) and I'm not too sore! :D Last season I thought I was going to die though.....I fell SO much the first time! :D
Congrats! wow 1 year already!
Hey I love finding new people's blogs! I'm glad you found me because I'm bad at finding others haha! How are you doing? You and you're hubby are adorably how is the married life treating ya?
Post a Comment