Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Should We Just Adopt?!

So, I saw this on a friends blog and couldn't help but try it too! www.makemebabies.com is a site that compiles your face with your husbands/wifes and shows what your future children might look like.. after seeing these children....i'm thinking we should just adopt! Haha! What do you all think?

Everyone meet Maddison and Grayson our first 2 children to be!






5 comments:

Ta'Mera said...

I have to admit that your two "children" turned out ten time better than my friends did. She did one right before she had her son and it literally looked like an alien. At least your kids look human. I have to ask were did the red hair come from though.
Ta'Mera

Camilla and Tim said...

ok so I love that you tried this! I should show you the other pictures of the kids that we got, ours look very similar to yours its funny. :) ha ha We have the red hair coming through in our pic's too and we have NO idea where its coming from! I've decided that babies all look similar from that website. I'm just hoping ours don't look anything like them! Glad you tried it! :)

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Yeah lol ours looked almost identical as yours too, our boy was different though, he had dark hair :) It's a fun thing to try...maybe I'll go back and see what a celebrity baby would look like lol

All About Austins said...

Its because we are family :) haha! Thats fun!

Hendrix's Household said...

If your kids are that cute we might just have to kidnap them. The only problem is they could act like Nick.