Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hugs & Kisses All Around


Hey everyone.. For the first time in the history of this blog, I am going to post.. *Cue fanfare* :D haha!
But this is probably not a good thing, because as much time as I spend around computers, and considering that I worked for a web hosting company and helped people fix their blogs... I still dont know how to make a nice looking post..

But when I came home the other day, I knew that I had to finally post. So I had a rough day at work a few nights ago. Everything was breaking, I was getting in trouble for missing seemingly stupid alerts, and other hilarity was going on. But without even knowing this, Kate had left a surprise waiting for me at home.


So I came downstairs ready to just plop into bed, and this is what I saw. She had thrown a ton of kisses onto the bed, and written a really lengthy and sweet note telling me how much she loved me.. It was about the sweetest thing anyone has done for me.




(Lots and lots of Hershey's kisses with a note and a cute picture of Kate)

(This was my actual reaction)

Thanks Kate, you're a sweetheart, and I love you so much!

1 comment:

Nick said...

Dont worry, I knew you would edit out the "poo" part :D haahahahah