Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let it Snow

At about 9:00pm it happened, Saturday October 11, 2008. I was sitting at my In-laws house at the kitchen table working on my computer when I looked out the window and saw something I had not seen for a while...

SNOW!!

(The first light snow on the top of my car. Sorry its dark...It was the best I could do at 11pm :D)

It was just lightly snowing, but snow is snow! :D

When we left Mapleton to head home I had a small feeling of excitement going through me. I LOVE Christmas and last year I started learning how to snowboard...so I'm pretty excited for that again this year too!

HOWEVER, this morning, October 14, 2008 at 6:00 I walked out to my car to go to work...and found this....


It made me question my excitement just that past Saturday about winter...I'm not sure how thrilled I am about scraping my windows every morning at 6am. haha

3 comments:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Are you crazy?! I hate the snow! Ha ha I see nothing wrong with a dry Christmas this year :)

Anonymous said...

oh the good and bad to everything. I don't think i'm quited ready for it to be winter. eek.

Mandi said...

I just lovety love the snow as well...it's especially good to eat.