Kinley has a best friend. They do EVERYTHING together. They eat, they sleep, they watch movies, and play together. She has had her since the day she was born. Don't even try to get between them...She will always choose her over you...But who would blame her. She has every quality one could ever ask for in a friend! She is always there for her, will always listen, can read her mind, comfort her when she is sad, and has nothing better to do that protect her from monsters while she sleeps. :)
Thank you Teddy for giving my little girl a sense of protection, and comfort. You are there to have conversations with her that I cannot understand yet. You have soaked up many tears, and endured some rough play sessions. You have also received more hugs and kisses than I can count.
A few weeks ago while Kinley and Teddy were playing with Samba (our dog) Kinley dropped Teddy over the gate and couldn't get her out. She came out to the kitchen in a panic. I went in to find out what was wrong. After fetching Teddy out from behind the gate I tried to explain to Kinley that Teddy was dirty and needed to take a bath in the washer because there was dog hair all over her. I dont think she quite understood because she proceeded to watch through the front load window into the washer with tears running down her face saying "Ouch teddy, does it hurt? You okay. Mom, teddy is sad, and crying. Help her!" It was the most heartbreaking, yet cute thing I have ever seen!
A few weeks ago while Kinley and Teddy were playing with Samba (our dog) Kinley dropped Teddy over the gate and couldn't get her out. She came out to the kitchen in a panic. I went in to find out what was wrong. After fetching Teddy out from behind the gate I tried to explain to Kinley that Teddy was dirty and needed to take a bath in the washer because there was dog hair all over her. I dont think she quite understood because she proceeded to watch through the front load window into the washer with tears running down her face saying "Ouch teddy, does it hurt? You okay. Mom, teddy is sad, and crying. Help her!" It was the most heartbreaking, yet cute thing I have ever seen!
Kinley LOVES her Teddy. :)
The other day I went in after putting her down for a nap to check on her and this is what I found. Notice the way they are sleeping? :) EXACTLY the same! Too cute!
One couldn't ask for a better friend. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment