About 3 weeks ago we were over at Kira and Bob's (Nick's older sister and brother in law) house hanging out. I was helping Kira package some meat for the freezer and Kinley was playing on the kitchen floor behind us. I turned around to check on her to make sure she had not gone too far, and not all that much to my surprise she was not where we had left her. I started looking around the front of the kitchen bar to see if she had crawled under the kitchen table when we saw her....climbing up the stairs! OH MY HECK?! Really?! We are in trouble now......nobody showed her how to do that! Bobby hurried and ran over to her so that if she fell back someone would be there to catch her. She made it all the way to the top all by herself (with a little urging on from Uncle Bobby) :D .
She was so proud of herself! :)
Crazy girl! Learning new things everyday!


No comments:
Post a Comment