Do you guys ever get so behind on things you just can't see a possible way of getting back on track, or ahead?! That is my life right now. Don't get me wrong, I love it! However, the blog has been suffering! I don't think I have EVER gone this long without posting before. O well, I guess there has to be a first for everything right? :)
So, in an attempt to get ahead again I am just going to post a couple pictures to get everyone caught up, and then start of fresh again!
Kinley has teeth!
We had quite the experience trying to get a picture of her little teeth!
Every time I see this picture I cannot help but laugh. This was seriously a game for her!
Got em!
They are almost completely in now, and she is working on a couple more!
Because of teething, Kinleys sleep schedule has been REALLY off. Poor girl, she has had the hardest time getting to sleep even though she is SO tired. I put her in her swing one night to help her calm down and this is what I came back to find.
Too Cute!
Luckily she is getting Night and Day figured out again! Slowly, but its coming! :)
Remember the first rain storm we had a few weeks ago? Well, Kinley got real curious about what all the noise was, so I opened the screen for her. She just sat there watching for a good 5 min. (that is FOREVER for a little girl that normally cant hold still for a couple seconds!)
Due to a change in my work schedule I get to be home 24-7 with my little girl now! So we have been getting to spend a lot of quality time playing! It has been great!
and we have been spending a lot of time playing with Aunt Kylee after she gets out of kindergarten! She always wants to come help me babysit Kinley!
Kinley has learned to clap all by herself! Her favorite song right now is If Your Happy and You Know It! She will even start clapping when she wants you to sing it! CUTEST thing EVER!
Getting into EVERYTHING! Crawling and Pulling up. What more is there to say about it? :o}
(Side Note: Her hair is finally long enough to pull into a little ponytail! I LOVE it)
Oh the adventures she has now that she can get anywhere she wants. :)
She is growing WAY too fast for me! I cannot believe she is already 9 months old!
Too Cute!
Luckily she is getting Night and Day figured out again! Slowly, but its coming! :)
Remember the first rain storm we had a few weeks ago? Well, Kinley got real curious about what all the noise was, so I opened the screen for her. She just sat there watching for a good 5 min. (that is FOREVER for a little girl that normally cant hold still for a couple seconds!)
Due to a change in my work schedule I get to be home 24-7 with my little girl now! So we have been getting to spend a lot of quality time playing! It has been great!
and we have been spending a lot of time playing with Aunt Kylee after she gets out of kindergarten! She always wants to come help me babysit Kinley!
Kinley has learned to clap all by herself! Her favorite song right now is If Your Happy and You Know It! She will even start clapping when she wants you to sing it! CUTEST thing EVER!
Getting into EVERYTHING! Crawling and Pulling up. What more is there to say about it? :o}
(Side Note: Her hair is finally long enough to pull into a little ponytail! I LOVE it)
Oh the adventures she has now that she can get anywhere she wants. :)
She is growing WAY too fast for me! I cannot believe she is already 9 months old!







No comments:
Post a Comment