Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween-Day 2

Happy Halloween!  Today was much calmer than yesterday!  We celebrated Halloween with a 3 hour nap all together and a little bit of Trunk or Treating. :) By 7:30pm Kinley was out like a light.  Guess the last few days of Halloween fun wore her out!

Here is our little lady bug.  Sadly, she kept pulling off her wings and shoes so I didnt get a picture of her all put together but such is life! :) 



 Yummy Candy!
I have had a dish full of these candy canes under our coffee table for the last month.  Kinley goes over every morning and tips it over.  Today I decided to asses the damage and see how many were broken.  5 out of 26 survived and were still on one piece after the falls.

 So, as many of you know I am working a graveyard shift.  I was looking through a friend's facebook pictures to wake me up a little..all I have to say is I have the COOLEST HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS EVER!  Love you Tali!  You crack me up! 
I hope you all had a happy Halloween!

No comments: