I have so much to get done, and I just cannot seem to get it all accomplished. I have something, or should I say someone that like to be held and entertained constantly.
I have always been one that likes to have the house CLEAN, but the last while it seems like my house has been so far from that its not even funny.
-Laundry about to take over the world just keeps piling up.
-Dust so thick you could cut through it.
-I think those USED to be strawberries in the fridge.
I'm going to stop before everyone stops coming over to visit for fear of my house coming alive and never letting them back out. :)
I came up with the most brilliant concept yesterday....
If I can't get anything accomplished, I might as well have fun not getting it done.
4 comments:
That picture is super cute. Don't worry about not being able to get everything done. Your a mom and that takes alot of time. Just enjoy life!
Brava! Don't sweat the small stuff. And remember, no matter how much you clean, there is ALWAYS something that needs to be cleaned. Any time you feel bad about your house, come sit in our filth, it will make you feel better (and we don't even have kids...lol).
i'm lovin' your acunamatata (ya know, from lion king) mentality.
I found your blog through a mutual friend!!! I know this so well. Carver (my 2nd) was and is very much that way. He wants to be close and have lots of attention. For a long time I couldn't get anything done. I did what I could then just tried to stop worrying about it. It's hard but sometimes it's just easier to sit and rock and hold him because I know he won't want me to hold him and play with him forever.
Post a Comment