Saturday, August 7, 2010

Go # 175!

(Note For all you avid readers: I have not forgotten to blog about Disneyland.  I have NOT found my SD card yet, but THANK HEAVEN I gave a copy of all my pictures to Kynsie before I lost it!  So as soon as she gets a free moment in her busy life to get a copy of all the pictures back to me, you will have MORE pictures from the happiest place posted than you want.) 

Now, GO # 175!  Nick ran his first half marathon! Kinley and I were so proud of him!  I guess the shirt he was wearing is a good one because there were about a BILLION people wearing it.   Every time I saw it I would grab the camera and then take a second look....not him.

So I figured while the camera was out... 
I might as well take a picture of Kinley waiting to see HER winner!
But at about 2 hours 30 min.....around the corner he came!
He Made it!! 
Rob and Nick after running
(Don't they look happy its over!?) 
This was the first thing he wanted after finishing!  Looks delicious if you ask me!
Both him AND the watermelon!  haha! ;) 

Kinley was SO happy to see her Daddy!


We will see if I can get myself into shape and run the next one with ya!
Congrats Sweetie!  You did great!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

yikes! how ambitious. one day (i say sighing heavily)