Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pretty in Polka Dots

(Jeff and Kynsie)

This Saturday (September 27, 2008) Kynsie had "The Time of Her Life" at homecoming. She went with one of her friends, Jeff Davis. Kynsie is in Student government and ended up having a really busy day trying to get ready and go on her day date, get ready for the dance, AND setting up for the dance. We only had 45 min to get her hair done so I went to work..turned out looking really good. She looked BEAUTIFUL!


(I thought it looked pretty cool 1/2 up 1/2 down)


(The finished product)


(Tyler and Kynsie before she left)

(What Beautiful Flowers!!)

3 comments:

Rowbury Family said...

I can't believe that she's old enough to go to Homecoming! I feel OLD!!! Awesome job on her hair...it looks really cute!

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Oh how fun! I love her hair!

Camilla and Tim said...

Wow! You did her hair! Thats awesome! I can barely curl my own hair and make it look ok! ;) ha ha