Monday, August 18, 2008

Nicks FIRST Flowers

(Flowers up Close)

Since the beginning of Nick's and my relationship through dating and marriage (so far) the phrase "Buy me flowers" has been thrown around by me as a joke whenever Nick does anything to make me frustrated, and we both end up laughing about whatever the problem was....but I never get flowers :D ( Whats up with that?! ) haha!

This morning I was chatting with Nick over the internet and I jumped to a conclusion about something that I thought Nick did...well I was wrong and after I found out I was wrong Nick responded with "Good, now buy me flowers!"

Well, when Nick got home from work I had left flowers on his pillow :) He found it very funny and now understands how much fun it was to get flowers! :D
(Nick with his flowers)

2 comments:

Mandi said...

you bought him flowers?! that's twisted. I must say you even managed to get masculine lookin' flowers (wee bit of an oxymoron).

Anonymous said...

Haha That's so cool! Guys wont admit it but they love stuff liek that.