Friday, July 25, 2008

Say "Yes" or "No"


As many of you know already Nick works the grave shift at Omniture. Well what does that entail for me?....nights alone, and days full of sleeping for nick...and me trying to find something else to occupy myself with so he can sleep. :) Oh well thats how life goes sometimes right? :) well...last weekend I was driving home from work and Nick was asleep, I was trying to think of something to make for dinner...and lets just say the ideas were not flowing :)
sooo...I did what a lot of people do when they need help with something....went over to my parents house to ask my mom! :) She just invited us over to the stake BBQ. :) (What a great mom she is, she made it so I didn't have to cook at all!) Before we could go I had to go wake up Nick. Kylee (my little sister) wanted to go with me to get him. We got to our apt and she ran into the bedroom right up to him, shoved him a little and asked, "Nick, you want to go with us to BBQ?" Nick groaned a little and turned over. Kylee quickly ran to the other side of the bed shoved him a little, and asked the same question. Nick had the same response, and turned over. Kylee then looked at me frustrated and said, "Ohhh, he wont look at me!" She ran to the other side of the bed and tapped his shoulder and said in a voice trying to cover up that she was frustrated, "Nick..." He opened his eyes and looked at her for a second and she continued to say, "you want to go to BBQ with us at lions park?" Nick kinda moaned and Kylee said, "I dont understand that...say "yes" or "no"." :) This might just be one of those stories that you have to be there for to appreciate but, I thought I would share it anyway. :) It was so cute :) We ended up going to the BBQ and had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love this story! It makes me laugh everytime! Kylee is such a doll.