Monday, May 26, 2014

Jump & Jive

 Kinley had her first Dance performance!  It was also her first time up on stage doing anything in front of a large amount of people!  I have to admit I was worried for so many reasons.  I was worried she would ber nervous and either not want to go on stage or just stand there.  I was also worried that she would be SO tired she wouldn't be able to function due to having a dress rehearsal and 5 shows in 2 days with 2 of those shows starting at 8pm! But... I was SO wrong! She did AWESOME!







After her first show I went out to go pick her up and the first thing she asked is "are you so glad with me?"  I responded with Yes!  You did a great job!  You watched Miss Riki and did ALL your dance moves!"
her response to me was "Well, I'm glad you are glad but Im not glad...."
When I asked why she responded with
"because I was just a little nervous!"


Aunt Kylee was in the show too!  Next year Mila with join them and make their duo a trio! 
(Funny Story about Mila... They had 2 doors into the theater but normally the second set were closed.  about 5 minutes before the show started I was out in the hall with Mila she ran towards the second door but I didnt worry too much about it because I figured they would be closed.  I followed her walking normally... then I saw the doors were open. Oh brother...there she was...standing in the middle of the stage at the covey center waving to the crowd.... After getting her she just smiled and said "I dancin'"  haha at least we know she wont cry when she is up there dancing this next year!)



Kinley had lots of Supporters including her Great Grandma Cherry, Great Grandma and Grandpa Tucker, Grandma Nae, and Grandpa, Papa. and "Just Grandma"
Uncle Tyler, Tanner, and Uncle Alex
Aunt Kynsie, and Kendra





 By the last Show she was begging for more shows and came out saying.
"Mom!  I wasn't even nervous! Not even a little!"


 Way to go Girlie! 

No comments: