Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mila

I have done an awful job of staying caught up on this little lady.  I was telling Nick the other day that as far as the blogging world is concerned she will go from newborn to 10 1/2 Months overnight.  I documented each blink Kinley took.  LOL.  Just know when I am dead and gone Mila that I DID love you just as much as your sister but...I was more dedicated to actually taking care of you in person... (or something like that :) ) 

Anyway here are a few cute pictures of Mila over the last few months.  I Love her curly hair, her kisses, and her BIG smiles and her overall VERY happy and calm disposition. :)  Girls are WAY too much fun!




 Kinley will prob kill me when she is older for putting this one up but I LOVE when they give each other loves. :)





 Gotta love the painted little toes :)

This girl LOVES LOVES LOVES to play with toys!  She could sit and play for hours! She is so good to entertain herself.  It really is such a blessing so I can chase after her extremely active 2 1/2 year old sister. :) 

No comments: