2012 while I am sure has a lot of excitement, blessings, and fun in store for us didn't start off so hot. :) We all had the flu. Poor Kinley had it the worst for sure, AND it relapsed 4 times over a week and a half. poor girl.
Thank heaven for Tangled, Toy Story 3, and Gnomeo and Juliette to keep us entertained all night long.
I went to go get her a clean shirt after she got her other one all yucky and came back to find this. She was SO tired.
After being up all night with her I tapped out and Nick took over. That afternoon I woke up from my nap to come out and find this. Thank goodness for good Dads.
By the end of the day however we were able to hold down a Popsicle. Yay! So it wans't all drab. :)
We got a lot of cuddle time in with her, and that is a VERY rare thing for this active little lady. So, while it was no fun having the flu maybe we should start 2012 off looking at the more positive side of things and remember the good times. :)
Now for the part you have all been waiting for!
2012 New Years Goals
I decided this year to only choose 5 things to focus on because lets face it... I always have so many more and I accomplish oh....NONE of them.
So I didcided to keep it reasonable, and doable this year.
1- Blogging. I am going to get caught up, and stay caught up.
2-Weight Watchers. Nick and I have both gained a little baby weight ;) So we are back on the weight watchers boat and going strong. Nick has lost 20 lbs so far and I have lost 13!
3- Coupons. Anyone who knows me knows that the jew in me goes a little further than just my heritage and has dug its roots down deep in our finances. :) However, I have taken quite the break from coupons since about halfway through my pregnancy with Mila. Now that she is here though, and things are getting back to normal. Im back, looking for the deals!
4- Consistency. I need more of it in my life....in so many aspects. So, I am going to try a little harder. P.s. This is a hard one for me so I am sure there will be a few ups and downs. But its the effort right? ;)
5- Goes hand in hand with coupons. We are starting to grow out of our condo and would one day soon like to get into a house and have a more established savings account etc.. (wouldn't we all...I mean come now.) SO, I AM GOING TO STICK TO THE BUDGET!
Happy New Years everyone!


1 comment:
Great goals Katelin! Keep working hard. :) Only I think one of your goals needs to be help Mom remember how to blog too! :) I LOVE you!!!
Post a Comment