I know I post bath pictures about every other week or so, but I cant help it! It is where she is happiest! Today while taking a bath we played some hide and seek, played with rubber duckies, splashed to our hearts content, and laughed A LOT at our splashing! Who could ask for more?!
Our Little vampire, I LOVE it!
(her top 2 teeth are currently coming in along with 2 more on the bottom)
Everyday she grows up a little more, and we see more personality!
She is quite the independent little busy body, but she makes us laugh everyday, and we couldn't be happier with that.
3 comments:
I love the last picture of said bathing pics. You can see personality coming through. Very cute.
I love the teeth! What a babe!
I love the vampire teeth too! Glad you got a picture of that because soon it would have been too late! :)
Post a Comment