Saturday, January 1, 2011

I think I get to keep these toys....

I think Kinley has finally figured out that all the toys she got for Christmas are hers to keep, and play with.  It took us a few days to get things organized and put away, but we are back in a routine, and Kinley is getting a chance to sit down and figure out, play with, and enjoy her new toys that she got for Christmas.  I think Santa definitely hit the sweet spot with the Baby Doll. She feeds her baby her bottle all by herself! I had to show her once how to do it and she caught on.  She even makes a cute little noise like the baby is sipping!  Cutest thing I have ever seen and heard!

Once she is done feeding her baby she has to try it herself too! :) 

She gets very concerned when her little hat falls off. 
(This was her handing me her hat to put back on)

She even Plays "If Your Happy and you Know it Clap your Hands" with her! When she did this it amazed me!  I cant believe how much she understands and imitates what we do with her with her own little baby doll even at just 11 months old!

and she makes sure she gets pleanty of loves, and kisses. 
She has also been having fun with her maracas and Ball Toy!


Never in a million years did I ever think she would grow so fast!  She is getting smarter everyday!
Although she is growing up, and it makes me a little sad.  I am SO thankful that she is developing as she should be, and I LOVE watching her learn, and grow!  I cannot wait to see what she surprises me with tmrw! :)

No comments: