Alright, reality check...
*I am married to a wonderful man.
*I have a beautiful baby girl.*I pay a mortgage EVERY month.
*I have had a "REAL" job for going on 4 years with the same company.
*I have a side business that I run.
*I am 11 classes from finishing my bachelors degree.
*I am having my 5 year high school reunion next year.
*I just turned 22 years old.
Where in the world has time gone?
The other day I saw a very familiar yellow truck driving down the road past me when I was on my way to my parents house. As I pulled into the driveway I turned around to see that truck had met me there. In the truck there was the very familiar face of Mr Rowley, my 3rd grade teacher from Grandview Elementary. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was sitting in his classroom learning about Jonny Appleseed pealing apples with the apple corer. He very lovingly told me that he hoped I had a good birthday but he was a little disappointed that I had not blogged it yet...so, this is for you! :)
My day started out going to work. I walked over to my desk to find this... 
Holly had decorated my desk with streamers, balloons, a happy birthday sign and all sorts of other fun things.
Later, Jana (My boss) brought in angel food cake and fresh Strawberries (my favorite! Yum!) to share with the team.
When I got home Nick took me over to 26.2 Running where they put me on a treadmill to do some tests to find the perfect pair of running shoes for me. Found em! The ASICS GEL-Nimbus 12. My last pair of running shoes were about 4 1/2 years old so it was about time I get some new ones.When we got home he also surprised me with an armband case for my ipod touch and some running clothes. Now I can loose this baby weight with style! Whoohoo! ;)
After, Nick took me to dinner at El Ezteca! I Love that place even though its an old dump now...it used to be a great sit down restaurant! Its been my favorite since I can remember! Their cheese enchiladas and pico de guio are to die for!
So, we grabbed the food to go, and headed over for a quick stop at YoZone where we got some frozen yogurt. We took it all home, got Kinley in her Pjs put her to bed. (She was a little fussy still from her shots the day before.)
Then, to end the night we watched Bedtime Story while eating.
Unexpectedly at about 10:00pm there was a knock at our door it was Kynsie standing there with these!
I LOVE getting Birthday balloons!
It was a really fun relaxed day and evening!
Thanks Everyone for all the birthday wishes!

Holly had decorated my desk with streamers, balloons, a happy birthday sign and all sorts of other fun things.Later, Jana (My boss) brought in angel food cake and fresh Strawberries (my favorite! Yum!) to share with the team.
When I got home Nick took me over to 26.2 Running where they put me on a treadmill to do some tests to find the perfect pair of running shoes for me. Found em! The ASICS GEL-Nimbus 12. My last pair of running shoes were about 4 1/2 years old so it was about time I get some new ones.When we got home he also surprised me with an armband case for my ipod touch and some running clothes. Now I can loose this baby weight with style! Whoohoo! ;)
So, we grabbed the food to go, and headed over for a quick stop at YoZone where we got some frozen yogurt. We took it all home, got Kinley in her Pjs put her to bed. (She was a little fussy still from her shots the day before.)
Then, to end the night we watched Bedtime Story while eating.
Unexpectedly at about 10:00pm there was a knock at our door it was Kynsie standing there with these!
It was a really fun relaxed day and evening!
Thanks Everyone for all the birthday wishes!
3 comments:
Katelin, happy birthday! Sounds like you got spoiled! Good! Does Mr. Rowley really read this?? I see him all the time around town. Does he have a blog?
You are amazing!
That's the kind of birthday I was hoping you'd have.
You deserve it!! And thanks for not hiding when you see that familiar "old yeller" truck following too close.
Happy Birthday... again!!!
Post a Comment