I have started decorating cakes for fun a little. Here is one I made for my baby sister Kylee for her 5th Birthday this week!


Happy Birthday to Kylee Yesterday!
(and since my Birthday was last we we celebrated mine as a family that day too. Thats how its been for the last few years, we just share our birthday and love it!)
5 comments:
Wow, you did a really great job! It's so cute!
What an amazing cake you made! I never knew you were so talented. I just started taking a cake decorating class at Roberts because I thought it would be fun, but my skills are not near what your skills are! Good work!
How adorable! I am so glad you post often so we can see all of the fun things you are doing!
I finally find the time to view all of your recent posts. LOVE THEM! NOW...when are you going to come over and help me get back to blogging???! Did I tell you...I LOVE YOU! :) :) :)
Nicely done!!!
Post a Comment