Wednesday, May 26, 2010

These are a few of her favorite things

Mom: "Isn't it enough to just sleep and eat anymore?"
Kinley: "NO! A girl my age needs to be entertained! I need some TOYS Mom!"

It wont be long til I hear the phrase that I and all other kids have said to their moms,
"I have birthday money, can we go to Toys R us now?"

Kinley is to the age where she really enjoys toys, looking at books, swinging in her swing (upright might I add), and being up seeing whats going on.

So, a few weeks ago I went and invested in a few things...she LOVES them...

First, her Lullaby Glow Worm (She will stare at this for a good 45 minuets!)
Second, her jungle mat! (Yet again, a good 45 minuets!)
There is SO much to look at and play with! It has been so much fun to see her start understanding that she can touch things. She will pull the mirror over to her and look at herself and hit the rattle hanging above her head, then she will make this face like,
"Did I just make that happen? Wow... just to make sure I am going to try again!"
and last of all
blogging with Mom is the best kind of entertainment right?! ;)

No comments: