Monday, May 31, 2010

Something tells me she had help......

I had to work today from 2-6pm so Kinley got to stay home and hang out with Dad while he worked from home.

I got to work and chatted Nick asking how Kinley was doing. This was the response I got...

Nick: Hey honey,
So quiet here for some reason.. I left my phone with Kinley..
Shes so cute playing with it.

Shortly after I got that chat I got a pix msg with a text!
Here it is..."Why do you leave me with him? This isnt even a good cartoon. The least you could have done is left a good Stephen King novel for me while he works!
I just saw him pick his nose! This is who you choose? Out of everyone on the planet?!"

Something tells me she had help with her first text msg....but it sure made me laugh. Thats the reason I chose him out of everyone on the planet!

4 comments:

kwistin said...

Haha that's adorable! I love it. I think about you guys a lot. I'm sad I haven't yet seen her (or you!) but as soon as I get back from NY, I'm heading over to your place for some serious catch-up. :)

Anonymous said...

That's funny! Sure seems like she has a fun personality, must get it from her dad! haha

Becca said...

this is how James babysits too. :o) even if he's not working. haha. once they are too big for the swing then they are more fun to play with - but until then he sticks 'em in a swing.

Samantha F. said...

That is hilarious!! Seriously made me chuckle aloud. Bet it left you thinking about what her second text will say eh?