Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Its Official....

I am a Lia Sophia adviser.
I have myself, sisters, sister in Laws, cousins, Mom/in law, grandparents, aunts, and tons of friends that love this stuff! So I why not? Help everyone out! Not only do I get a TON of really great jewelery for really good prices for being an adviser but I am hoping it can be a hobby of sorts, and Keep me entertained.

Hopefully it works out!

** Side Note: If anyone wants to book a party or open house you get a free piece of jewelery $100 or less! plus a bunch of other GREAT hostess benefits! Its a great way to get a few fun pieces!**

2 comments:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

How fun! I just barely hosted a party a while ago, and because it did so well I took full advantage of all the hostess benefits! I got tons of cute jewelery!

Becca said...

congrats, that is exciting. I'd actually never heard of Lia Sophia until you, but it sounds pretty sweet.

and all your pics of your sweet lil babe are just adorable!