Sunday, April 11, 2010

White Dress Number 1....Check#

I'm so blessed to have a husband, and a whole family full of worthy priesthood leaders.
Yesterday was Kinley's Blessing. Nick gave her a wonderful priesthood blessing. She was a gem and didn't let out a peep, AND slept through the whole sacrament meeting! :)
She was such a happy girl before we left for church!

We decided to bless her in the same dress I was blessed in!We had a TON of family show up. Can you count the shoes? I couldn't either! ;)
It was so great to have so many people come for her special day! What in the world would we do without family?!

Sam and Kendra Katelin and Zac Bridgette and Brent Dad and Grandma Jensen The food was great! Dad made pull apart beef and pork, and a bunch of people brought Salads and Yummy Treats!
Amanda and Jordan Daniel and Savannah Nick's Mom and Kinley The Girls Alex Whitney, Aunt Sue, and Uncle Lorin Jessica and Sam Chris and Missy Jessica, Aunt Maralee, and Zac
Grandma Cherry, Uncle Scott, and Mom


Nick & His Dad

I think it is pretty safe to say that Nick looks up to his Dad more than anyone.
Because of the advise he gives, and the example he has been to Nick growing up, Nick has been and always will be a wonderful dad to Kinley and any other children we have in the future.

Thanks everyone for your support, and help in making this such a special day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her dress! It's so pretty! It looks like your family has tons of fun! Good!

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Thanks for letting us come and share your special day :) Kinley really did look so cute!