Friday, June 5, 2009

A Very Happy Birthday To ME!

Yesterday was my 21st Birthday. It was great. I had to go to work because I have been attending a training class. However, 4pm hit and I was out to have fun. I went over to my parents and thanked my mom for giving birth to me so I could have a birthday, and my dad asked me when we were going to go get our first drink together (yeah right!). Kylee and I decided to have a combined birthday party since our birthdays are only a few days apart. (We are thinking Dora themed. Expect and invite! **wink**)

Nick surprised me by coming home an hour early from work with a cheesecake for me. :) haha. I also had gotten to go out earlier in the week and get a whole bunch of new summer clothes for my birthday. (BEST gift EVER, from the BEST husband EVER!)

He says there is one more thing that he is expecting to arrive on Tuesday.....so, I guess we will all have to wait and see what it is! (Cant wait...)

We ended the night with a trip to my favorite Mexican restaurant El EsTeca. Yum!

I was getting calls and texts from family and friends all day long wishing me a happy birthday! Its great to feel loved!

Thanks again everyone for making my birthday a special day!

4 comments:

kwistin said...

you deserve to have the best birthday ever, kate (tatewin), because you're fabulous! i'm glad that it was a good one for you. now we can go out drinkin'! heehee jk. :)

but we should play anyway!

<3 you!
*kristi (triscut)

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh. So on the 3rd I saw it was your birthday the next day and I thought, Oh I'll send her birthday wishes now and then I thought, naw I'll just wait until tomorrow for the real birthday and then I totally forgot to send it.
So anyway, Happy Birthday! You're officially legal. Whatever that means :-)

Emily said...

Holy smokes little peanut! Can't believe you're 21!! Happy be-lated birthday!

The Breakwell Family said...

yay!!! Happy Birthday!!!