Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Hobbie

When I was 10 my mom signed my sister (Kynsie) and I up for sewing lessons. We sewed for a few years and got pretty good. Kynsie even made her own baptism dress! After we quit sewing lessons, in our free time we would sew little projects here and there but never really sat down and did too much.

This past Christmas Nick got me a sewing machine! We were in the process of moving and getting our condo remodeled so it stayed in the box.

About a week ago I had some time so I broke it out of the box and have had a BLAST with it since. I worked on this crib quilt the past 2 days and got it finished. (NO THIS IS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT!) but I thought it turned out cute so I thought I would post about it.

Many more projects to come! I already have the fabric for the next one!

1 comment:

stacy said...

when do I get to put my order in? Actually, will you put your sewing machine back in the box and come visit?