Although I typically blog about the weeks activities, for the first time I am going to post about something I have been THINKING about the past few days. So, I am sorry for lack of Pictures. :D
I think we all have moments when reality hits and we stop and evaluate our life, and think about how lucky we are to have specific people blessing our lives.
I want to post about someone very special to me. Although he is mentioned in almost EVERY post I want the world to know how much Nick means to me. I know this post will not even get close to doing justice in expressing my feelings for him but I thought I would give it a shot. As I look back on the past 2 years that I have know this sweet boy I cant help but still get butterflies. He has changed my life for good in so many ways, and now, I cant imagine my life without him. He shows me he loves me through all the little things he does. Making the bed, doing the dishes, or letting me "win" even when he knows I'm not right. :D I am so greatful that he is so dedicated in everything he does. Work, school and even fixing a neighbors computer. Last sunday we attended his cousin's baby blessing. I watched as he walked up with his dad, grandpa and uncles to join in on the blessing of his baby cousin. As he was up there I thought about how blessed I was to have a husband who was worthy to serve a mission and is worthy to hold the priesthood. He always has confidence in me and supports me in EVERY dream I could possibly have. I know he will always be there for me no matter what. Even through the rocky roads ahead (everyone has them). I know he will be there for me every step of the way, holding my hand through it all. Pretty much...
I just love him to pieces! :D
I am so lucky to be sealed for time and all eternity to such an amazing guy! I cant wait to see what life has in store for us.

4 comments:
Kate...I loved it, that was amazing! I know how you feel =)
Aw, Tatewin...that makes me so happy. I'm so glad you two are doing well. I love that you still get butterflies...I hope that never ever goes away! And it sounds like it won't, as long as you both keep on doing what you're doing.
Love you! :]
You are allowed to post anything and everything that is great about your husband..ALL THE TIME! He seems like a real catch...and I am pretty sure you don't have one ugly picture together!! CUTE!
Aw. I totally feel the same way about Liam. We are lucky women, aren't we?
Post a Comment