This Halloween was a lot of fun! Nick and I were just crazy lookin' basketball players. :D We just threw things together but they ended up being fun costumes. :) As you can see my wig needed a little reconstructive work :)
2 days before Halloween we carved our pumpkin!
Nick had to leave to work at 9pm. He helped me clean it out. (That pumpkin was quite possibly the MOST slimy pumpkin I have ever cleaned out!) After the pumpkin was cleaned out I carved it.
Here it is! Check it out!
I love Disney...sooo....This is what I came up with!
Disney's
Micky Mouse!
And Minnie Mouse
(She even had eyelashes!)
Now, I know what you all are thinking... "Wow, Katelin is good at carving pumpkins" right? :D Well....Here is my secret!
Alright, Alright....I don't have any free hand pumpkin carving skills. However, following a printed Google image works perfect for me!
Here are a few more pictures carving with the family, and the slimy pumpkin guts!
Halloween day was a crazy day at work. My Boss, Wendy, Emily and I were in charge of the NTS (Novell Technical Services) Halloween Party!
We had a salsa competition, costume contest, pumpkin carving contest, treats, and more.
We also raffled off 2 wii gaming systems, 3 itouch ipods and a ipod nano.
I was not lucky enough to get my name drawn for any of those prizes
BUT.....
My salsa was a hit!
My salsa took 1st place and I won $50! It was worth the 20 min it took to make it ;)
We had a fun Halloween this year, and hope you all did too!
~Kate & Nick
4 comments:
cute
that was the cutest ickle pumpkin...I just loved it. Dang girl... you are quiet the cook.
I just love the mickey and minnie so much!!!
I LOVE your pumpkin, and the wigs. So about the salsa...(I MISS having salsa soooo much...it does not agree with Keegan...nothing does though really) When I am not nursing Keegan anymore and can have salsa again then will you please make us some of your awesome salsa? Pleeeeaaaassssse?! We LOVE LOVE LOVE chips and salsa.
Post a Comment