So, I want to start off saying that I am pretty sure I have the most patient husband in the world! He has given me 3 attempts to cut his hair...even after the first time that was so far from even acceptable it wasn't even funny :) After 3 times though I am making great progress and I'm getting close to going pro with this new found skill of mine! Thanks to Nick for his patience and willingness for giving his hair to someone that really has no business using scissors! :)
The FIRST attempt of the first haircut I had ever tried to give ANYONE!
(Before)
(After, and no I didn't leave it like that...we ended up buzzing that great work of art off!)
THE SECOND ATTEMPT
( There was definitely a blending problem with this one!)
THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM!
(Last night I cut Nick's hair again for the 3rd time, and I think I finally figured it out!)
Check out how much progress I have made!
(During the process, I couldn't help but take a picture!)


MUCH BETTER!!
Thanks pal, for giving me a whole bunch of chances to finally get it right!
(Before)THE SECOND ATTEMPT
THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM!
(Last night I cut Nick's hair again for the 3rd time, and I think I finally figured it out!)
Check out how much progress I have made!
MUCH BETTER!!
Thanks pal, for giving me a whole bunch of chances to finally get it right!
4 comments:
I think he should of keep the mohawk. It is so him. Love ya little bro
Lookin good!!! Practice makes perfect!
nice work! Ben was my first victim as well, and like you the first attempt turned out in a buzz. But I was getting the hang of it, but I think I might be regressing cause this last one was a bit questionable. May you not regress as I have!
fun to see you today. and I read your blog. :)
Post a Comment