Dad Just Relaxing at the parade
Kylee, Kinley, and Tanner cheering on BYU!
Mila, and her Curls. I LOVE them!
Alright, I know I said this was a photo Dump but these pictures need a bit of explaining. :) It was just too cute! A dance group came through playing the song "girls just wanna have fun" and were calling for all the girls to come dance. I was trying to help Mila with something and Kinley was BEGGING Nick to take her out to dance. So, like the great Dad he is... He swallowed his pride and off they went. He was the ONLY male out there. But his girl wanted to dance so Dance they did. By the end there were probably 20 other Dads out there with their daughters. Way to be a trend Setter! :) Kinley had the biggest smile when she came back and everyone had a good laugh watching Nick out there busting his moves with all the girls. :)
Grandma Cherry
Mila eating "my berries"
Tyler and Mom at the parade
Nick and I - our annual parade picture. :)
Kinley - ahh to be a kid again! :)
Mila in the firetruck hat they were giving out to everyone
Kylee sporting her hat with Mom
Oh Tanner. :)
Kinley & Tyler... Too cute!
This girl loves her "pop"!
Tanner & Mila - My girls are lucky to have such good uncles to play with
Always love when the Cannon stops right in front of you! :)
as always, another great parade, and tradition.
Happy 4th of July!!!........*cough*...6 months ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment