I have NEVER in my WHOLE life been more tired than I am now!
I have NEVER in my WHOLE life been more dirty all day long!
I have NEVER in my WHOLE life gone so many days in row without REALLY getting ready for the day.
I have NEVER in my WHOLE life gone so many days in row without REALLY getting ready for the day.
I have NEVER in my WHOLE life cried more! Tears of happiness, and frustration both.
I have NEVER in my WHOLE life been more out of shape!
I have NEVER in my WHOLE life had this Messy of a bedroom/house!
I have NEVER in my WHOLE life had to wake up so much and so early!
I have NEVER in my WHOLE life realized how quiet silence really is!
and
I have NEVER in my WHOLE life loved quite like this before.....
Even if this is the best picture I could get with the girls on Mothers day! :)
I wouldnt trade it for the world!
Oh, and I have NEVER EVER EVER in my WHOLE ENTIRE life
appreciated my Mom as much as I do now!
Happy (Post Dedicated to) Mothers Day Mom!
oh, and Happy BIRTHDAY TODAY!
(while that wasnt planned it sure worked out pretty well!)

No comments:
Post a Comment