Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Get along Little doggies

When I was little my next door neighbor  Grandpa Law (who might I add was the pitcher for the Pittsburgh Pirates for 16 years) used to overhear Kynsie and I playing in the backyard.  He was often out in his Garden that shared a fence with our backyard.   If he ever heard us arguing or in any kind of a tiff he would poke his head over the fence and start singing to us


Whoop-ee-ti-yi-o get along little doggies,
It's your misfortune and not of my own.
Whoop-ee-ti-yi-o get along little doggies,

You know that Wyoming will be your new home.

It always seemed to put a smile on our faces and make us forget about whatever we were fighting over or about.  

The other day when I walked out to see my girls getting along so well I couldn't help but have a flashback hearing him singing to Kynsie and I. 



   
   I LOVE it when they get along like this! 

No comments: