The Temple is such a wonderful blessing in our lives, and the lives of many others. Those who go through the temple make sacred covenants with our Heavenly Father and by living up to those covenants made in the Temple we are in return promised Eternal life, and are one step closer to being able to be families forever. There we are able to perform work for ourselves and those who have gone before us that didnt have the opportunity to have the work done during their lifetime.
Before Kynsie went on her mission she was able to go through the the Temple for herself. I am so thankful Nick and I were able to spend the day with her there and share that great experience together as a family.
Before Kynsie went on her mission she was able to go through the the Temple for herself. I am so thankful Nick and I were able to spend the day with her there and share that great experience together as a family.
I am so thankful I have an eternal companion that is worthy of his priesthood and temple blessings.
I am thankful for parents who were married in the temple and also have honored their temple covenants and taught us as children how important they are.
I am also thankful that I was able to go through the temple myself to prepare for being married there to my sweetheart so that my little family can be together forever.
1 comment:
this is a lovely reminder, kate. thank you. :)
Post a Comment