Friday, March 2, 2012

Kangaroo Zoo Play Date

This last week we had a play date at Kangaroo Zoo with Rowynne, and Kynnedi! Its so fun to have friends with kids that are the same age as your kids!

They had so much fun playing and jumping!  We ended up being there for about 3 hours!
I was taking pictures one handed with my big camera so I didn't get ANY of them really smiling but hey...it was the effort that counted, and they had A LOT of fun!
 Both Kynnedi and Mila were so happy the whole time :)
 There were some HUGE slides there that Meygen and I thought they wouldnt even TRY...we were wrong!  After the first time going down the HUGE slide they didnt even want to go back to the little stuff!
Cant wait to go again!  Kinley slept REALLY well that night :) BONUS!

No comments: