Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I have a good reason?

Alright....so I have been absent from the blogging world for about 2 months now... It wasn't on purpose...Everything just happened all at once and I couldn't seem to get caught up on everything else enough to just sit down and blog.  Well here is why....School, work, cleaning house, and the main one...I have been spending a lot of time with a certain little girl who gets into EVERYTHING and is becoming more independent by the second! 

She loves helping me do the laundry, and the dishes, and pick up toys...and while the help is nice it slows me down quite a bit to have each piece of clothing pulled out of the washer and put into the dryer one by one. :)
However, it is too cute to not let her help!

Helping Mom unload the dishwasher!

She Loves climbing into and up anything that can be climbed. :)

She has started wanting to dress herself, and feed herself.


 We are currently working on manners :)

So while all these things are keeping me on my toes, trying to save her from falling off the stool, stop her from throwing food on the floor, emptying her drawers, taking off her clothes, and unfolding and dragging clean and dirty clothes down the hall etc.  Most of all I am just glad that I get to spend some serious quality time with this girl! It may not always be productive... as you can see... 
 but she is a pretty fun little buddy to have...
...
I hope I am still her favorite in November.......

Because this little girl is going to be the big sister to a new little addition in our family.... :)


Due November 29th, 2011
....that might be part of the reason I have been running a little behind schedule too. ;)

16 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Kate & The Girl's said...

Congratulations! It's so fun to have 2 :)

Anonymous said...

I knew it!!!!! Right as soon as I started reading that post I knew it! Congrats!! I can't even believe you will have 2!!! But I am so excited for you!!! You already have one super adorable child and i know your next one will be too!!

Jodi said...

Congrats! That is so fun.

Laura said...

Yay! Congrats!

Kynsie said...

Welcome back to the BLogGiNg world. I have missed you. Your blog is one of my favorites to read!!! :)

tiffany said...

i had a feeling that is what this post was going to be telling me! I'm glad to see you back! Congrats!! How exciting!!

Mandi said...

yeah! I'm so excieted for you Kate! I'm due the very beginning of december so we are going to practically have twins!

stacy said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TREEHOUSE said...

YAY!Congratulations! I'm so happy for the 3 of you! Kinley is growing up soo fast!

Brianne & Jarod said...

congrats!!!!

{lauren} said...

yeah! that is so exciting! congratulations!

deb said...

Congratulations!!! I hope you don't mind me blog stalking you. Cute cute family!

Evelyn said...

YAY! Baby #2!

kwistin said...

gaaah! another one!! oh, kate i'm so super happy for you -- congrats!!! :D

Whitney said...

Congrats!!! That is so fun! She is so darling too... Daddy better keep his shotgun close. :)