Friday, March 4, 2011

" Well I cant very well just leave you like this"

I woke up this morning with a Fever and have been feeling rotten all day. First words out of my sweet husbands mouth this morning... "Well I cant very well just leave you like this." Today he let me stay in bed all day long, he worked from home, took care of Kinley, and got me Cold Stone Ice cream for dinner (since that is the only thing that sounds at all yummy) BEST husband of the year award!

5 comments:

Emily said...

holy smokes! Best husband indeed!! I tried to call in sick the other day and my husband told me that I should make some friends and then maybe they could help me out for a few hours. Boo!

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Nice work Nick! Hope you feel better soon!

Sabina said...

What a great guy!

kwistin said...

oh, kate, that is so adorable! it was SO good to see you three the other day. kinley is adorable and you look fabulous.

diana [haynie] olsen and i were talking about how we miss you today.

true story.

:)

Leslie said...

Nick is a very good man!!! :) You can count yourself very blessed.