"I'll look back on this and smile, because this was life and I decided to live it."
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Mile Stone
Just an ordinary diaper right? Maybe to some...but not to me. This is my little girls VERY last newborn diaper... She is now officially a baby, not a newborn.
6 comments:
I am so glad that I'm not the only one who did that! Cause it made me so sad.
haha grace was never even in newborn diapers. and rocky only wore them for about 2 weeks. i was still too groggy to be able to care.
they are super cute and tiny though aren't they? congrats on the milestone
:)
I think i'll be sad about that too.
I was sad too...but it lasted a while at least...some babies only spend two weeks in teh newborn size :-)
Aww! Mercedes will be using her last newborn diaper tonight! Such a bitter sweet moment! It looks like the same exact diaper too. :)
Post a Comment