I think we can all agree that some days at work just flat out DRAG. One shift can feel like a century....I was having one of those days yesterday. I swear the clock wasn't moving. One of my coworkers, and friends Wendy instant messaged me a link to a website that made the world, and clock start spinning.
My Life Is Average.
A website where "average" people can write about funny things that happen in their "average" lives.
www.mylifeisaverage.com
I don't think I have been so amused, and laughed so hard. So, next time youre having one of those days, where you just need a break, or you need time to move faster, check it out! It definitely got the clock rolling for me, and me rolling with laughter!
My Life Is Average.
A website where "average" people can write about funny things that happen in their "average" lives.
www.mylifeisaverage.com
I don't think I have been so amused, and laughed so hard. So, next time youre having one of those days, where you just need a break, or you need time to move faster, check it out! It definitely got the clock rolling for me, and me rolling with laughter!

2 comments:
Ha ha that picture alone makes me want to check out the website!
that's way funny, because i found that site a few weeks ago. there's a link at the bottom of my blog, and i was JUST there looking at today's, like, a second before i went back to my blog and clicked on your blog. the universe is pretty cool like that, as are the interwebs.
today, i liked this one:
Today, I put a Optimus Prime band-aid on my thumb because I had a hangnail. I went to my 3rd hour class and saw my friend had a Megatron band-aid on her thumb. We proceeded to have an epic thumb war that lasted the whole class period. I won. Good always defeats evil. MLIA
:)
Post a Comment