Setting: Nick doing homework in the living room. He had been working on it all day, so I brought him in a sandwhich for lunch, and left. A few moments later I walked in the room...
Katelin: " Are you really using your stomach to balance your food?"
Nick: Looks down at his sandwhich, and then looks back up, "You know Kate, I think I have reached a new low."
Too Funny! Looks like its time to start up weight watchers again! **wink**
Too Funny! Looks like its time to start up weight watchers again! **wink**
5 comments:
lol kyle says that when a couple is expecting, they both gain weight. i say that it's really hard to take if off after!
just give it a few months and YOU can balance cups and stuff on your belly. It's a whole new world.
Hahaha this is too funny! My husband is always talking about how he swears he's experiencing pregnancy syptoms with me. This just reminded me of that, especially now that my tummy is becoming a great table for my food. :)
Haha I am on the floor dying! That is too funny!
Post a Comment